DANISH SPEAKING GAME PRESENTER
Would you like to work within the iGaming industry?
Our client located in Malta is looking for a Game Presenter to join their dynamic international team. Are you looking for new challenges? This is a great opportunity for you to join this expanding broadcast studio.
- Present Live Roulette and a number of different casino games to the camera for live players
- Interact with players verbally and through the live chat system throughout the game using
- English or the native language of the table
- Carry out all gaming operations, including table administration, the gaming process and
- computer monitor administration
- Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her
- own technical skills
- Work flexi time
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague
- absences where required
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
- Native level language skills in Danish
- Good working knowledge of English
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Outgoing, dynamic individuals
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the casino industry would be desirable but
- is by no means essential. Full training will be provided
- Good computer skills
Before applying, are you sure you don't want to revise your C.V and Cover Letter or get a new C.V. template? A professional C.V. and Cover letter can increase your chances in securing a job interview.Yes Revise my C.V.
Want to earn some extra income? Join Spotlancer and offer your services online via spotlancer.com to businesses around the globe!Join Spotlancer