CRM Operations Manager
We are looking for a CRM Operations guru, who will ensure that our customers are always engaged with the best promotions and initiatives to play at Twin Casino. Reporting to the Chief Brand Officer, you will manage and develop a team entirely dedicated to retention, CRM, VIP and telemarketing. Passionate and organized but also highly driven, you thrive on results and make astute data-driven decisions and plans.
You and your team will be responsible for the continued development of our brands, through the acquisition and retention of our customers, ultimately resulting in increased & optimized monetization and results.
Your key responsibilities:
- Define CRM schedules and action plans as well as coordinating execution, monitoring and reporting
- Create & manage targeted retention campaigns / promotions for all products
- Overall responsibility for B2C communications, VIP & Telemarketing strategy
- Management of CRM, VIP and Telemarketing team
- Define and manage CRM workflows from brief requests to production, delivery and reporting, coordinating with varying stakeholders and departments (CRM, IT, Design, Customer Support, Product, BI)
- Detailed reporting on all CRM and retention activity, KPIs
- Propose any necessary changes or improvements to processes and strategies to achieve KPI targets
- Product owner for CRM tools and platforms, including responsibility for expressing any needs for additional resources required for the team to ensure it delivers on targets and projects
- Liaise with designers on creatives and marketing tools
- Coordinate the marketing needs with internal stakeholders
Your skills and experience:
- 3+ years of successful experience in iGaming / Betting / Online Casino industry in a similar position is a must
- Knowledge of iGaming in Nordic countries is considered an advantage
- Good data analysis and interpretation skills
- Ability to make data driven decisions
- Fluency in English, fluency in Swedish is considered an advantage
- Creativity in finding ways to retain customers and ensure business growth
- Strategic and analytical way of thinking, agility and strong prioritization capabilities
- Ability to problem solve, think “outside the box” and achieve results even when challenged by time, system or product limitations
- Superb people management skills, ability to run a small team ensuring high levels of motivation and productivity.
- Multitasker with the can-do attitude and ability to produce results whilst working under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Exciting opportunity to not only work on existing brands, but also be part of and impact upon the creation of a new and innovative brand on the market
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership
- International flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 5 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your resume and cover letter as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying, are you sure you don't want to revise your C.V and Cover Letter or get a new C.V. template? A professional C.V. and Cover letter can increase your chances in securing a job interview.Yes Revise my C.V.
Want to earn some extra income? Join Spotlancer and offer your services online via spotlancer.com to businesses around the globe!Join Spotlancer